All 12 art Reviews

Paladin Paladin

I like it! The character looks like Korra from The Legend of Korra :)

AwesomeMaddy1 responds:

Thank you! And now that you mention it, she does look like Korra! xD

Nonstop Fenix Nonstop Fenix

Niiice! I love the style, the pose, the colors, the design, basically everything. Good luck in the competition!

netierrez responds:

Thx! =D

HeroPetChallenge WIP HeroPetChallenge WIP

Hi! The picture is awesome, but I have to tell you that the wip shouldn't be tagged with heropetchallenge because that means you have two different entries on the same challenge and you are at risk to be disqualified.

ShittyMalice responds:

thank you, i did'nt know that...

QuinPoolLove QuinPoolLove

It's very good that you've tried to participate despite being ill. The most important thing is that you had the courage to start and show your drawing to the world, even if it's not finished. And, btw, it also looks very well. ;) Sorry for my English

Neraksel responds:

Thank you :) Your English isn't that bad tho ;)

Helps me get over my ex Helps me get over my ex

This drawing is AWESOME! It also fits the theme perfectly! Congrats and good luck in the competition!

Alissandra responds:

Thank you! :)

I think a cupid just pierced my heart. I think a cupid just pierced my heart.

PERFECT is the word that describes the best this drawing. I really really love your style, is soo unique. I also like those little details that you put there. Good luck in the competition, you have chances for sure!

TaraGraphika responds:

THANK YOU is the word I used every time someone as yourself to drop such a sweet review. You guys make the stars in my night. Thank you for loving my style and its uniqueness. Thank you for liking the little things, of love, in my drawing, and thank you for the good luck, which we all need in fact.

So Good Luck, AddaWhite, (Nice name.) In everything you do and to everyone as well:D

Cheers Cherrytop.

HarleyDead Love HarleyDead Love

Very well colored! Good job there! I particularly like the way you drew her face, you are very good at facial expressions.

COTM Feb 2016 Crazy Love COTM Feb 2016 Crazy Love

I love the idea! Wondering what Joker's gonna do next :))))

AlexandraLundqwist responds:

Thanks! Since Harley is supposed to be his I images he'll seek out revenge for that kiss and deadpools hand ;p

My Crazy Lover My Crazy Lover

I love it! So cuutee!! Keep up the good work!

SlydeMaster responds:

Thanks a lot...am glad you like it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Bubble Bobble Bubble Bobble

I love it! Amazing artwork, full of detail. Also, very similar to mine :)))). Wish you good luck in the competition!!

Rebeca responds:

Thanks! I've also seen your entry and I really liked it too, so much work!! ;)